Hello! I’m so happy to have completed my first free printable for you!
All you have to do is:
- Click HERE to download the file.
- Print two copies of each page onto a heavier card stock paper
- Cut along dotted lines
- Lay pieces on floor or table upside down and play!
- Each child takes a turn flipping over 2 cards.
- If they match then player keeps the cards and goes again.
- If they don’t match then play turns cards back over and next player goes.
- Whoever ends up with the most cards wins!
I hope you and your kids enjoy these cards! Please email me if you have any trouble downloading…or if you want to suggest a future printable 🙂
Thank you for visiting!